Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guild Wars revisited

Well, it's the new year..... and I haven't blogged in a long while.

Over the holidays, and still to some extent I got back into Guild Wars, despite not having played it in a year.
Part of that being that it is so accessible. I can come a go from it when I please, where as with EVE, I just can't bring myself to resub.

Made some new friend with the Veritas Invictus (TRUE) guild, one of which is Rubi Buyer from Massively. Currently I've opted to put my art skills to usage for my guild, as to get back into the habit as the holidays ruined it.


But I must say, even after all these years, Guild Wars is still fun. You can always find something to do, even for a little while. Although there isn't much in terms of long term appeal, It's great for those of short attention spans like myself.

Although I'm not playing it much nowadays as most of the guild are off playing DDO and other games, but we still chat from time to time, and that's nice.
Currently entertaining myself with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, on my PSP.
Having a lot of fun with that.

Kinda wish someone in my guild was playing it so that we could play co-op. Oh well.



All in all, I've enjoyed my little trip down memory lane with GW. It's been fun.
Hopefully the guild will be able to transend the game onto GW2, or anything else for that matter.

And I hope I can find the energy to blog more..... I've been slack.



~Yoh

No comments:

Post a Comment