Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's all uphill from here

Well, my long awaited project is underway, building my portfolio for CCP.

And boy o boy, does it take a lot out of you.
I spend on average, 5-6 hours daily on it. Can't remember the last time I actually played a game.
Don't do much other than wake up, work, maybe get a bit of anime in, work, go to my part time job, come back, eat, and work some more.
Morning to night, art is all I think about.

And I have the next two months of that routine to look forward to.
Joy o joy.


Never the less, it'll all be worth it in the end.
I'm a lot better now then I was 8 months ago. So much so, that I'm easily on par with artwork CCP have done themselves, so I shouldn't have any problems getting in.

Let's see if persistence really does pay off.


~Yoh

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this whole process. You should post some of that artwork sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm actively avoiding that, until my project is finished.
    After I've submitted it to CCP, then I might upload it for all to see.

    ReplyDelete