Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pleasant wake up call

Shortly after getting up this morning, and going thru the usual blogs and such, I found something rather nice..... more Guild Wars 2 information.

Good start to the day.


And going by the link, it seems Areanet have a new YouTube account, so I spent a fair bit of time today going over the PAX videos.
Nothing too out of the ordinary, nothing specific, but nice all the same.
It's good to hear a perspective from the inside out for a change.

And after listening to all that, it reaffirmed that I'm on the right track with my art, and willingness to get into the industry.
It can happen.
Just gotta keep at it.


Now if only they would put out something besides lore.... that would be, nice.


~Yoh

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'd love to see some more gameplay footage. The little bit in the trailer was tantalizingly good, but not nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete