Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Guess who's back?

Finally, I'm back to this old crusty blog, and have something worth writing about.
Been petty lackluster over the last several months, so I didn't really feel like writing anything, or felt like I had anything worth saying.

But now I do.

Namely, Vindictus. I freaken love Vindictus..... which is something that is very rare for me.
I also quite like Starcraft 2, but I'm having difficultly making friends on it and getting invested in it.


So, from now on I'm going to try and post regularly, main doing news and guides for Vindictus, and occasionally Starcraft 2 when I eventually get back into it.
I'm also throwing around the possibility of doing a Vindictus podcast, so look forward to that in the near future.

This all should help keep me active, and some people might find it worth while. So great.


~Yoh

No comments:

Post a Comment